76. I say a little prayer, make a wish, or send warm and fuzzy thougths whenever I catch the clock at 11:11.
77. I also celebrate vertical day, which is 11/11.
78. Berries and pears rather than apples and bananas, any day!
79. I enjoy listening to Prairie Home Companion on Saturday evenings.
80. I remember all of my elementary teachers.
81. I used to bake better than I cook. I may now cook better than I bake.
82. My college literature class required me to read 9 or so books, I never completed one of them and still got an A.
83. I wish I would have finished Crime and Punishment, now I have to start over to discover the conclusion!
84. I never had my own room, until I was an RA in college. I thought it was lonely.
85. I still look out the window with excitement and anticipation when Eric is soon to be home.
86. I loved having a boy first.
87. I love having a girl.
88. I wish my family was closer.
89. Eric is my best friend.
90. Jo is my longest friend.
91. When in doubt, order the seafood!
92. I love the color pink, which I never owned anything remotely pinkish. Not now!
93. I love to gargle with mouthwash.
94. I never paint my fingernails. You know the people who offer to buff your nails in the mall? Well, that's what I use and love it! (It's my Seacret.)
95. I won't wear sandals unless my toes are painted.
96. Eric always warms my "popsicle toes" at night in the winter!
97. I like words such as fantabulous and schmarmy!
98. Real mail is a rare treat, must be read with coffee~uninterrupted.
99. There is nothing more precious than seeing little ones asleep, especially with the butt up in the air and the arms tucked underneath!
100. All is right with the world when holding or being near the loves of my life; Eric, Simon, and Norah! True blessings straight from God!!!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment