Well, we have not had the sleepiest of nights nor the clearest of days. Norah has a cough that continues day and night. But small fries do not know how to cough the junk up and out of their system. She has not complained of pain nor has she pulled her ear in discomfort. That nasty antibiotic still sits at the pharmacy. Our opinion? Everything is draining out of that little head of hers. So she coughs and blows her nose and gets extremely tired by the end of the day. I
think we are on the road to snot-free, pink-free, puke-free, fever-free, infection-free days. Because seriously, what else could creep in and take root? I say kick the icky-sickies to the curb and don't return.
I do have a plea for a hard frost to get rid of all of these germs.
On a side note, we are quite excited to receive inches of snow overnight. This would make it the first batch of white ground cover for playing, shoveling, packing, building, and possibly sledding. I secretly want it tomorrow, as tomorrow, 1/12, is my guess for the first considerable snowfall to happen in January. Yes, our family January excitement comes in guessing snowfalls and recording it on the calendar.
Mom 1/12
Norah 1/15
Dad 1/18
Simon 1/20
Let the flakes fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment