The horse show included jumping (over pillows), trotting around a chair, and weaving back and forth between pillows. Norah loved the show, with initial disappointment that "show" did not mean "Peep", her favorite T.V. show. Once Simon started she sat on my lap and could not keep her eyes off of her brother.
Favorite moments were Simon's little trotting legs around the chair. SO! CUTE!!!! During one jumping sequence Cracker fell to the ground. Upon picking him up, Simon said "You did your best, but you missed. Try again". Hysterical!
Halfway through the stunts Simon's horses got hungry so I had to feed them apples and carrot tops. Then they got tired, and the hobby horse had to rest by laying down on the couch with a pillow under the head and a blanket to cover the stick! During one round our breathless Simon said "Cracker is tired. I am tired".
And then to watch Norah ride Cracker - absolutely way too funny!!!
1 comment:
Funny to read about! I can only imagine!
Post a Comment