Welcome to our little corner of the world where we celebrate all the big and little moments in life. Sometimes a little ant makes our day and sometimes an important milestone marks the day! We hope you visit often, write a comment, and leave with a little happiness!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Storm in my Head

I HATE.headaches! 
Hate 'em. 
Despise, abhor, strongly dislike, can't stand, detest, deplore, loathe, and resent the debilitating pain in my head!  I feel like I can't focus on people and what they are saying.  The light hurts my eyes, even if it is a cloudy day and I am wearing sunglasses.  Can.not.focus!  Can.not.enjoy my children.  Nauseousness go away, I really don't want to puke!  Anyway, last week I endured 3 days of horrible, terrible, no good, very bad headaches and Monday of this week resulted in the same pain!  No fun at all!  Pain pain go away, and stay away!  I have been doing so well with so few headaches.  I really do not want to return to the land of regular really bad headaches/migraines!    

2 comments:

k said...

Woman, you need some drugs.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Becky, that does stink. I remember you had, what, cluster headaches in grad school - I think that's what they were. Is this the same? It certainly seems like it since you've had so many in the last few weeks. That's lousy. I hope you're able to figure out a way to treat them soon.
Beth.