Irish Eyes
by Chauncey Olcott & George Graff, Jr.
When Irish eyes are smiling,
Tis like a morn in spring.
With a lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing
When Irish hearts are happy
All the world is bright and gay
When Irish Eyes are smilng
Sure, they steal your heart away.

There's a little shamrock named Norah
who is one this St. Patrick's Day;
She smiles & laughs and brings joy our way
and we can't help but adore her!
Happy 1st Birthday, Norah Noel!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy & Simon



6 comments:
Happy Birthday Norah! Hugs and kisses to you!!!
-Jo
Yeah for first birthdays!
What a sweet little girl...
Happy Birthday, Norah! Love the adorable dress!
Happy birthday, Norah! What a sweet little Shamrock.
It is always satisfying when a project looks great when completed! I finished crocheting the dress for Norah the day before her birthday. I absolutely love it!!!
I love the little dress. Nice job, Becky. She is such a cutie! I can't wait to hear all about her special day.
Post a Comment