Welcome to our little corner of the world where we celebrate all the big and little moments in life. Sometimes a little ant makes our day and sometimes an important milestone marks the day! We hope you visit often, write a comment, and leave with a little happiness!

Monday, April 14, 2014

New to Me Monday

Saturday was a lovely 75 degrees and glorious.  We stepped outside sans coats.  We wore shorts as we played and ran around the yard.  My little girl looked summery in her khaki overalls and short sleeves. My little mister lingered at the ball field as they practiced one more inning.  Cheeks looked a little sun kissed.  We adored the day.

Then yesterday, the temperature dropped.  And today is a cool, rainy 40 degree day.  With talks of the white stuff that falls from the sky.  I avoid using the word "stuff" and "thing" at all costs, but the word "white stuff" refers to just should not be said anymore!

I needed this pink coat yet again today.  It is perfect for chilly days that are between winter and spring/fall.  I found it at the Village Discount Outlet.  This store, one has to hunt and hunt and and really look carefully.  Items can be really worn and not ideal condition.  I found this L.L. Bean pink wool pea coat a couple of years ago.  This treasure cost me $20.

I love it!  But would like to hang in my basement winter-wear storage area, to be worn again sometime in October/November.  Not today or tomorrow!


No comments: