Welcome to our little corner of the world where we celebrate all the big and little moments in life. Sometimes a little ant makes our day and sometimes an important milestone marks the day! We hope you visit often, write a comment, and leave with a little happiness!

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Christmas in July

Merry Christmas to me, from my Simon! When Eric asked him what he wanted to get me for Christmas, Simon said yarn and a crochet hook. He was easily convinced that I had my stash of hooks, but he personally selected the skein of yarn. And just today, I picked out this pattern from etsy to knit for myself. This is my small project for up at my parent's house next week. I am hoping it goes smoothly I am a bit apprehensive with the cables and let's not think about the button holes/"placket". I showed him what I was going to make with his yarn, and he was extremely excited. He did not forget the gift he gave! My neck warmer will be a variegated yarn with blues, greens, and purples. Rarely do I project for myself!


4 comments:

Grandma G said...

That looks scrumptious! Can't wait to see it finished!

The Luedtke Family said...

Scrum-dilly-licious!!! If I do say so myself!

Almost enough to wish for cooler weather to wear? Nope, not hardly, not even close, still enjoying the warm summer.

I am curious how the cables will look with a variegated yarn.

The Luedtke Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JHNickodemus said...

That's beautiful! Should you have any trouble feel. Free to message or get my number from Cindy. I have confidence in you!