Welcome to our little corner of the world where we celebrate all the big and little moments in life. Sometimes a little ant makes our day and sometimes an important milestone marks the day! We hope you visit often, write a comment, and leave with a little happiness!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The morning of March 17th,

our little Shamrock turned 3! Here, finally, are some pics! This post highlights the morning. The rest of the pics will follow. This was my first birthday of Norah's where I did not work. I loved being home all day with the little lady! We sure played and had fun!

Being the early riser, she was up before the crack of dawn. Can you tell? And she awoke to this package in the middle of the room?


The wrapping was a cape and a crown. And underneath was what every little girls can spend hours in pretend play!





After Simon left on the bus, Mommy, Daddy, and the birthday girl went out for a doughnut!



Then Mommy and Norah headed to her little Exploring Toddler Class. Or "Toddler Toddler Class" as she calls it.



And we met some leprechauns on the way home!


More birthday fun to come!


(I am finally able to catch up)

2 comments:

Grandma G said...

Yay for pictures!! :) I love the cape and crown... but especially that crown of blonde curls. What a cutie!

JHNickodemus said...

What a special fun day!