Welcome to our little corner of the world where we celebrate all the big and little moments in life. Sometimes a little ant makes our day and sometimes an important milestone marks the day! We hope you visit often, write a comment, and leave with a little happiness!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Because we are all brothers and sisters in Christ

I have a friend.
Who has a friend.
Who has a best friend.
Who has a daughter.
Who lost her husband and two young children (5 yrs and 18 mos) in the tornado in Joplin, MO.
Please pray hard for her, and all others touched by recent violent storms.
If you would like to read more, get tissues, and click on the link below:

I cannot imagine. I hugged and kissed and loved my family with gratitude today.

I cannot stop praying for Edie, and I have no words to say to God. Just thoughts of sheer and utter sadness, and the hope for hope going heaven-wards to be correctly interpreted and showered upon the family left behind.

I cannot image.

No comments: