If we could quickly ship up these precious packages to Grandma we sure would!!! Better yet would have been a quick 5 minute hello and Christmas greeting in person or a wave from the window or build a smiling snowman in her front yard. But, we are not near MN so we are sending our IL Christmas greetings express to Grandma!
This is the box we sent filled with lovely presents and treats! I'm sure Grandma would have enjoyed opening it and finding this inside instead:


Lil' Norah Noel wearing a dress that Grandma made for Aunt Christina when she was little! It has been comfy and adorable this Christmas season.

This is the box we sent filled with lovely presents and treats! I'm sure Grandma would have enjoyed opening it and finding this inside instead:


Lil' Norah Noel wearing a dress that Grandma made for Aunt Christina when she was little! It has been comfy and adorable this Christmas season.

Who says summer toys need to get put away?
Norah LOVED her first sledding experience. Since I took them myself, it was quite an adventure. Norah exclaimed "again" or "fun" when we got to the bottom. Simon walked up the hill and carried his sled by himself. I carried up the other sled and Norah by myself. We all three went down together one time. Great fun had by all, until Norah's hands got cold. Keep on the mitties, girly!



2 comments:
Hah! That is a great box! What a fun time sledding!
I LOVE that you have the Cozy Coupe out in the snow!
Fits right in with all of the other Midwest drivers (except maybe the lack of windows).
Post a Comment