Welcome to our little corner of the world where we celebrate all the big and little moments in life. Sometimes a little ant makes our day and sometimes an important milestone marks the day! We hope you visit often, write a comment, and leave with a little happiness!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Grandma's Recipes

Thank God that Simon is at school and Norah is at the sitter. I am trying to read a few recipes of my Grandma's from a few sources. While all very similar, still a difficult task. Plus, Grandma made perfection, and while hoping for close, I am fully expecting a non-success. But here is to hoping!

Peppernuts and Zwiebach here we come!

My favorite line? (It's in the parentesis.)
Add 2 C. heavy cream and 1 C. milk. (I use 3 cups cream).

Of course Grandma would use 3 cups of heavy cream!

I am sure that Grandma could never have envisioned that her granddaughter would be using a computer and the internet to bake her goodies!


No comments: