Welcome to our little corner of the world where we celebrate all the big and little moments in life. Sometimes a little ant makes our day and sometimes an important milestone marks the day! We hope you visit often, write a comment, and leave with a little happiness!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fisher of Men

Our kids are loving our two Advent activities. They love the tree on our fridge and cannot wait to see what trinket or snack comes out next. Norah pretty much is the eater of the snacks. And she must carry around the trinket for the day when it's not a snack. I think Simon is really listening and trying to understand. The other day they were playing fishing with tubes that had long straps. He said "I am a fisher of men. And you are a fisher of a girl."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful day, I can imagine how excited Simon and Norah must have been with their new play house. I miss them! Have a Happy New Year!!
Corinne