Welcome to our little corner of the world where we celebrate all the big and little moments in life. Sometimes a little ant makes our day and sometimes an important milestone marks the day! We hope you visit often, write a comment, and leave with a little happiness!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dandies Discovered

I found a few dandies to make my life sew much easier and a bit sweeter. All thanks due to being early and not procrastinating Halloween! My longest and dearest friend Jo has long declared Halloween to be her favorite holiday. I may be following along in the thought, time, and anticipation spent in October 31st preparations. All for my darlings; I want them to always remember fun on Halloween! (Christmas still wins out, Easter is amazing, and who doesn't love turkey? And my V-Day cards - oh so lovely. How can one really choose a favorite holiday)!

So, here are my newly found treasures (I am counting on all of you to not jack up the price on my ebay item not yet won!!!)

Because this looks like Lil' Red. (I'm hoping for $0.99 plus shipping)
Because this "Cartoon Animal Wolf Cute Fluffy Plush Hat Cap" looks better than I can make. I'll see once it arrives. (imagine Simon instead of scary manequin head). I had no intentions of making a snout, beady eyes and nose. ($0.99 plus shipping!!)

Rarely is it worth to spend more in shipping than the cost of the item, this time it is!

No comments: