Welcome to our little corner of the world where we celebrate all the big and little moments in life. Sometimes a little ant makes our day and sometimes an important milestone marks the day! We hope you visit often, write a comment, and leave with a little happiness!

Friday, August 20, 2010

3 Sleeps 'til Kindergarten





Five sleeps brought Simon School, a picture-fact book about the community of a school and the professions inside. (thanks to a long ago ECH Scholastic book order)
**********
Four sleeps brought Simon The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn (thanks to the public library!)
**********
Three sleeps 'til kindergarten brought Simon, Boomer Goes to School.
**********
His backpack is officially done and ready to go! We bought a plain navy backpack (thanks to WalMart), and I stitched on his initials and a star in bright yellow. Thanks to the embroided iron-on letters from Jo*Ann's.
**********
And tomorrow my double life starts as a part-time working Mom. I think I will be fine, once I get started!

No comments: