Remember this? When Simon debuted his Grandpa's coat on Palm Sunday. The story goes that my Dad's mom made this coat. It is quaint and classic with a vintage flare and lots of histroy and I love it!
Well, stay tuned because it is Norah's turn and it will be showcased for Thanksgiving. A few girlish touches will be added and accessories worn will turn this boys coat into a little ladies coat. The girly touches will not ruin the coat and will be easily removed to return it to it's original state. This is one of the few items passed down the generations that both of my children can wear and I love it! So Norah Noel, with a name from Grandpa will be warmed with style by Grandpa's jacket this fall!
Now let's just hope she does not grow so much that it is too small for Easter!

1 comment:
What a darling coat! I really like the fabric!
Post a Comment