Welcome to our little corner of the world where we celebrate all the big and little moments in life. Sometimes a little ant makes our day and sometimes an important milestone marks the day! We hope you visit often, write a comment, and leave with a little happiness!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Four Days Late and Double Chocolate Baby Cake

We had a sweet tooth after dinner this evening, so Eric picked up cake and ice cream. After we enjoyed our dessert, we noticed that the cake was called Double Chocolate Baby Cake. Maybe this will bring out our baby!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Becky - Beth from grad school here. Anne sent me your blog address recently, I've enjoyed seeing what you guys are up to. Congratulations on the upcoming new little one - I can possibly relate to how you might be feeling, Robbie was a week late. I can also relate because I'm also pregnant, due in August.
Simon is adorable! Hope you're feeling well; looking forward to reading about the new little one on your blog!
http://bethcg.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

OK, I think the cake has to be the magic trick! C'mon Baby Luedtke...we want to meet you!
Miss you here at school!
MB