Welcome to our little corner of the world where we celebrate all the big and little moments in life. Sometimes a little ant makes our day and sometimes an important milestone marks the day! We hope you visit often, write a comment, and leave with a little happiness!
Monday, April 02, 2007
At the Science Museum
Check this out! My Dad is published in the Mountain Lake Observer! My Dad can STILL fix anything!!!
Yes, he can fix anything, but he can also modify anything or better yet he does modify everything. I should know I grew up with him. A great admirer of his ability, his brother. Mark
2 comments:
Yes, he can fix anything, but he can also modify anything or better yet he does modify everything. I should know I grew up with him.
A great admirer of his ability, his brother. Mark
So much for trying to keep a lid on things.
Thanks for being a fan.
Love Ya
Post a Comment